Thursday 3 March 2011

Consider selling some silver.


Silver's price has been on a tear. At this moment, it is pretty near US$35.00 an ounce. Exact price is US$34.83. If the momentum keeps up, we could even see it testing US$36.00 an ounce. So, do we sit back and congratulate ourselves? We can certainly do that but I would also take the opportunity to sell some of my silver.


I still believe in the longer term strength of silver and would accumulate on weakness. Looking at the 1 year chart, the 14dMA is at US$32.00 or so and would provide immediate support in case of a pull back. US$30.00 thereabouts seems like it could be a strong support. These might be good price levels for accumulation.

2 comments:

Singapore Man of Leisure said...

Yup, I am a fan of silver too!

It's times like this that I wished I had bought more silver!!!

Nah, I should be contented.

AK71 said...

Hi SMOL,

Haha.. Trust me when I say you are not alone. Why didn't I double my exposure at the beginning? ;p